Thursday, February 04, 2010

I'll Be Back Friday - Boys & Girls Club Was Calling!

Hi!  I just wanted to let you know I haven't disappeared!  I will be back tomorrow with a new post - I've missed blogging!  Where was I?  I had my head down in the craft room for the past few days preparing for tonight - I went with a friend to volunteer at a local Boys & Girls Club and we taught the kids how to stamp (they made Valentine's cards)!  It was an amazing experience!!!!!  To watch their creativity go wild with those punches, stamps, paper, crimper...it was fabulous!  I highly recommend sharing your love of stamping with someone who may never have stamped before - it is incredibly rewarding!  Hope you have a great night!  Looking forward to being back in the craft room and back here tomorrow!

No comments: