Wednesday, June 23, 2010

CD Envelope Scrapbook - A Look Inside #2

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Don't Let Your List Drag You Down

When I get home from a trip I am usually really exhausted - mentally and physically.  If I know anything about myself it is that I need to give myself time to recharge my batteries and, when I don't, my body will protest and force me to recharge whether I like it or not!  I find that at times I can let my "to do" list drag me down.  I have an on-going list of people I need to call, emails I need to send, errands I need to run.  It can be so easy to get myself in quite the funk - feeling like I just want to rest and, at the same time, feeling guilty that I am not getting back to people as quickly as I would like.  If you are one of these people, I am sorry.  I have not yet mastered the ability to do it all in the time that I have when "doing it all" also means taking care of myself and recharging.  What I am learning is that there is no point letting my list drag me down.  I need to accept that I can only do what I can do and hope that that is enough for those around me.  I am doing the best that I can.

I wanted to share a few more of inside pages from the CD Envelope scrapbook that we will be making at this month's stamp-a-stack.  It's hard to see, but there is a little 3x3 envelope on the top page that opens up - too cute! :)  You may notice a few Big Shot dies were used on these pages - the scallop square and top note fit perfectly!  I also used the great journaling block image from the My Favorite Things stamp set - it coordinates perfectly with the My Way arrow punch!  Stop back by tomorrow and I'll share the remaining pages of the book.  I hope you like it!!!!

No comments: