Monday, June 21, 2010

CD Envelope Scrapbook

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Face The White Space

I began making this little scrapbook from the inside out.  For some reason, the white cover terrified me!  Okay, maybe "terrified" is a strong word, but I admit it, I was scared!  After all, the insides were hidden inside of the book.  But the cover?  That's something everyone would see.  So I delayed.  I waited.  Finally, I faced the white space.  Or, maybe more accurately, the white space faced me.  By the time I got to the cover I could already feel the ideas coming to me.  Don't be scared - face the white space - it will become exactly what it is meant to be!

I decided to change things up for this month's stamp-a-stack.  Instead of doing the usual cards, we are going to be making this adorable CD literature folder scrapbook!  This was my first scrapbook ever, so I'm pretty pleased with the results.  It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.  Over the next few days I'll be sharing the internal pages with you - maybe a few a day so I can share them all with you this week!  I used the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' kit (it's retiring, so don't miss out on your chance to get one!) and the Cheep Talk stamp set.  I love these cheerful, bright colors - perfect for Summer!  I hope you like it!  If you want to order your Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' kit, click HERE now!

No comments: