Thursday, June 24, 2010

CD Envelope Scrapbook - A Look Inside #3

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Set A Goal

Whether it's training for a running race or posting to this blog, I am finding that I can motivate to do things a lot more easily if I set a goal for myself.  It would be so easy to just stay in bed in the morning if I wasn't training for a road race.  It would be easy to not create if I didn't have my daily blog commitment.  What goals can you set for yourself?  You'll be amazed at how motivating a goal can be!

These are the final pages in the CD Envelope scrapbook!  You'll notice a few more Big Shot dies popping up on the pages - the Scallop circles and the Flower...not to mention the movers and shapers label.  A few punches were also used - the large flower, modern label, curly label and round tab punches.  I also incorporated the Punched Posies hostess stamp set - I am loving these great bold flowers!  Now the big question is....what events am I going to scrapbook?! :)  I hope you've enjoyed this scrapbook project and I hope it inspires you to try one of your own!  The Simply Scrappin' kits are a great way to get started.  There are papers, stickers, die cuts...I am saving the stickers for my stamp-a-stack attendees...if there are some left over I'll be sure to embellish my pages even more!  Click HERE to shop for your Sunny Day or other Simply Scrappin' kit now!

No comments: