Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Card Play #13 - Acrylic Block Stamping Video!

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Creativity Relieves Stress!
I'm no doctor and no, I don't have any scientific research that I have collected to support this claim (although I have a feeling that data is out there)...what I do have is personal experience and I am here to tell you, creativity relieves stress!!!!!  I had a stressful call for work the other day and when I hung up the phone I immediately knew that I needed a timeout in the craft room!  And, it worked!!!!  I was able to lose myself in the process of creativity and I walked out of the craft room a changed woman!!!!!  So, when you find yourself stressed out, give yourself a creativity time out!  It's wonderful medicine!!!!

Today I wanted to share more acrylic block stamping with you.  Here's a video on how I created this card.  Enjoy!

No comments: