Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lovely As A Tree Acrylic Block Stamping

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Count On Your Preparedness!
It's hard to believe that my 8-month journey is about to reach it's pinnacle!  The Marine Corps Marathon in Washington, DC is something I have been training for for the past 8 months.  It's even harder for me to believe that 8 months ago I couldn't even run a block, let alone a mile...or 26.2!  I have now done what I can to be in shape to make it the full 26.2 miles on Sunday.  Now I just need to maintain my confidence!!!!!  If you find yourself needing something to do on Sunday, feel free to send a bit of positive energy my way! :)
I wanted to share another acrylic block stamping card with you.  For this one I used the size D acrylic block with an image from Lovely As A Tree and the greeting from the Curly Cute stamp set.  A touch of dazzling diamonds on the leaves finishes the look.  I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Cass. said...

Beautiful Michelle. I've loved every card you've made with this technique...simple and elegant :)
Great job :)