Monday, January 03, 2011

Elizabeth Thank You with Deck the Halls Designer Fabric

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Lighten!
Happy New Year!!!!  "Lighten" is my theme for 2011!  Lighten my load (ie get organized and purge that which is weighing me down); lighten my self-talk; lighten my food; lighten my mood.  I have decided to ask myself the same question at the end of everyday, "What did I do today that helped me lighten even more?"  Hopefully I'll have an answer each and every day :)  What is your theme for 2011?
Today's card uses the Deck the Halls designer fabric.  This fabric has a great winter look and is only available if you order it from the holiday mini catalog by close of business TODAY!  (click HERE to shop now).  This card is designed as a "holder" with an insertable card.  Here is the card with the insert taken out.

I used the Elizabeth stamp on the front of the card and the insert.  The card was embellished with some pearl jewels and dazzling diamonds.  I adhered a piece of Sahara Sand card stock to line the holder and I embossed it using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (one of my absolute favorites!).  A piece of hemp twine adds an additional touch.  I hope you like it!

No comments: