Thursday, April 28, 2011

Always Journal Art

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Boldly Go Where You Have Never Gone Before!
I was doing some random internet surfing the other day and came across an amazing artist and art journaler, Teesha Moore!  I have a feeling there was nothing "random" about my surfing!  I was meant to find her!  I then discovered that Teesha had made some videos about her art-making process and I was hooked!  I watched the videos (check them out HERE - click on "Teesha" and then "techniques") and had to play!  Of course, I wanted to incorporate Stampin' Up! products, so I took out some glossy card stock, ink, markers, my designer paper sampler from last year, some retired designer series paper, and the Always stamp set and went to town!  This piece is not a card - I decided to make it a stand-alone piece of art - I think I'm going to frame it and put it on the wall.  As Capt. Kirk always knew - it's an adventure to boldly go where you haven't gone before!  Where might you boldly go today?????

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Michelle, that is really a geniune work of art. I had mostly forgotten about Always, but always loved that bird and you have pushed it to a new height. Great work!