Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Artistic Etchings Simply Stamping Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Patience Really Can Be A Choice!
I won't give you all the details - let's just say that I was just trying to reach customer service at a company and ended up being on hold, listening to that lovely "make my mind numb" music for enough time to have birthed a child!  Okay, maybe not that long...but it sure felt like it.  There were a few moments where I was ready to hang up.  A few moments where I was ready to shout profanities at the first human voice I would hear.  And a few moments where I teetered on the edge and chose to just relax and do some computer work while the muzak played in my ear.  I'm glad I chose not to react and rather to sit back and enjoy patience.  I didn't get worked up - I did get some computer work done - and, in the end, I believe my issue will be resolved to my satisfaction (they need to do some work on their end and get back to me tomorrow).  So yes, patience can really be a choice - if you breathe long enough to realize the choice is yours for the taking! :)
Today's card is all about simply stamping...ooh - and a little dazzling diamonds!  You really can make a quick and easy card that packs a punch!  I paired the crown image from Artistic Etchings with the greeting from Bring On The Cake.  Both were stamped with Jet Black Staz-On with a little help from the stamp-a-ma-jig on Whisper White card stock.  I added a touch of dazzling diamonds with a 2-way glue pen.  Can't wait to give this card to someone for their birthday!!!!!  Hope you like it!

No comments: