Monday, July 18, 2011

Tie-Dye Friends 24-7 Card

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Watch And Learn
Every once in awhile I'll happen upon a video that inspires me to try a new technique!  That happened on Sunday when I came across this video by a woman named Rachel on YouTube.  She calls the technique the Bandanna Technique due to the use of black stamped images, application of vibrant colors, and the addition of a white gel pen.  To complete this card I used the following stamp sets:  Friends 24-7, En Francais, and Solid Stripes.  I'm not sure I'm 100% pleased with the outcome.  At the same time, I really enjoyed trying something new and getting my fingers inky :)  I may have to practice again!  Watch Rachel's video to learn how to put a card like this together....you might just learn something new and be inspired to give it a try!  Thanks Rachel! :)

No comments: