Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am sooo happy about this card. Mostly because I am feeling like a truck ran over me today and I didn't think I even had it in me to get out of bed, let alone create something! It is also amazing to me how being in the act of creation can take your mind and body away from focusing on feeling ill - something for which I am very grateful!

Today's Lesson from the Craft Room: Go at your own pace.

Walking into the craft room, sitting down and deciding to go at my own pace today was a blessing. No hurry, no rush, just step by step, piece by piece. Calling this card Thankful Blooms is no coincidence - I am so very thankful that I was able to go at my own pace and make this card bloom! I'm feeling better already!

Hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for looking!

No comments: