Monday, March 24, 2014

A Second Life For Ribbon & Fabric Scraps?

Today's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Take A First Step In Some Direction
So I've woken up a few mornings thinking about taking my fabric and ribbon scraps and ironing them on to fusible web.  Today I finally decided that I needed to follow through on the thought and do it...even though I have no idea what direction this will take me.  The task was complicated a bit by the fact that we blew a fuse in the house today so I only have one light in the craft room and one working outlet.  But I persevered - at least up to this point - and I have no clue what I will be doing next with this sheet.  I would still like to add more scraps, threads and bits and then your guess is as good as mine :)  But that's not stopping me.  Sometimes you just need to take a first step in some direction to get moving!  I will definitely share where this takes me!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Looks like the beginnings of a miniature crazy quilt.