Monday, December 28, 2009

Van Gogh Technique


Wow!!!!  I haven't had this much fun coloring since I was a kid with one of my Altair Designs coloring books!  (do you remember those???)  I've named this card "Van Goghing, Goghing, Gone" since I got so involved in all of this coloring I was gone! :)  This card was made for the New Technique challenge on SCS today.  The challenge was to use the Van Gogh technique (start by coloring your image in as usual and then get crazy with the markers by making faux brush strokes in darker colors).  What fun!  I stamped the flowers from Fifth Avenue Floral and then did some drawing and paper piecing for the vase and the leaves.  I added some sponged whisper white at the bottom as a table.  Hope you like it!

1 comment:

jovialjudi said...

Very pretty Michelle! You really aced this technique. You have inspired me to give it a try soon! Love the colors you used. Super job!! Hugs!!