Saturday, January 02, 2010

Paper Quilled Sheep


Tonight's Lesson From The Craft Room:  Sometimes Things Just Flow!

Do you ever have those moments where things just flow?  Tonight was one of those nights.  I decided to stop by SCS before heading to bed and saw the great featured stamper challenge.  I quickly went to Ardod's gallery and saw this card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1427133?&cat=500&ppuser=198978 and I knew what I had to do!

The challenge requires you to change at least 2 things about the card.  I had a little sheep that I had quilled ages ago and I knew this would be the perfect card!  I changed the color scheme, added a ribbon, a different quilled subject, and a greeting.  Thanks for the inspiration!  I hope you like it!  Sometimes things just flow! :)

No comments: